Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's been way to long!

So it has been way to long since I have update this blog. SO for those of you that do follow and would like to know what is going on in my life here ya go!

So I have been married for a year now to my wonderful husband JJ. He is such a wonderful belssing in my life and I don't know where I would be without him! We married in the Timpanogas temple on July 19, 2011.

This is has not been the easiest marriage out there I can say that for sure! We have had a lot of struggles and a lot of fun times! I could tell you every one but that would be to long of a thing to type for me.

JJ is going to school to be a lawyer! He eventually wants to be an ADA.
I am going to school for cosomotology and I am so dang excited!!

For those of you that are looking at this from facebook, and read my posts often, to update you JJ and I found out on Mothers day that we were going to have our first child. Unfortunately we found out 10 weeks later that we had miscarried. We are picking our lives back up and moving on and it has opened up numerous opportunities for us.

We know that Heavenly Father is taking our baby under his wing and that we will see him again one day.

We are know getting to spend more time together as husband and wife and just focus on each other.

So we are moving onwards!

On my blog you will read about happy things and sad things. It is somewhere to vent and it is your choice to read it or not! But hopefully the happy things out number the sad!

For now that is what there is to catch up on!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment